There are different results that may arise when you make your bid on Japanese car auctions.
1) ( RAKUSATSU ) You buy your car wishing your budget or almost near your budget.
2) ( NAGARE ) The car price did not reach the seller's desired price and the car has not been sold.
3) ( SHODAN ) The car is unsold and can be sold by negotiation with the owner.
4) ( CANCEL ) Due to some reasons the owner took the car off the bids during auction.
5) ( IPPATSU RAKUSATSU )The car has already been bought by somebody else before the car was exhibited at auction.